July 22nd – July 29th 2019
21 classroom hours per week
6 hours per week social/cultural trips with your teacher (a minimum of three visits per week)
Returning students receive a 10% discount.
Students paying before February 1st 2019 receive a 10% discount.
Groups receive a discount of 5% (2 people), 10% (3-5 people), 15% (6+).
Only one discount will apply. Discounts apply to course and registration fee, but do not apply to accommodation.
Combination with DEVELOPING MATERIALS or ADVANCED LANGUAGE AND CULTURE (one week): £720
This practical and interactive course is aimed at professionals involved in ELT management such as language school owners and directors, as well as at teachers who are interested in taking administrative positions in their institutions or want to start running their own schools in the future. It is delivered by Dmitry Nikitin, owner of the Dmitry Nikitin School in Yaroslavl, Russia, which provides classes to over 1000 students a year in its various branches. Dmitry also has a growing business running CPD events and has a strong reputation for excellence in online marketing.
The course starts by analysing the business models of your institutions and then looks at modern theories of organisational structure in order to get ideas on possible improvements for your institution. We’ll go on to explore service design tools which you may use in running language schools more effectively, such as customer avatars, journey maps, service blueprints, etc. Towards the end of the course, we will have a close look at creating productive CPD environments at your institutions and launching new products.
By the end of this course you will:
● be familiar with different business models for running businesses in ELT;
● have become more aware of your personal ELT management style;
● have learnt and practise using a number of service design tools;
● have studied the concept of customer/student avatars;
● understand the concepts of a “student journey” and a “customer journey”;
● have exchanged management techniques, tips and life hacks with your colleagues;
● have more ideas for creating and running effective CPD environments in your institution.
* There is a registration fee of £80 on top of all prices that covers all materials, admin and entrance fees for timetabled activities.