Teaching Lexically two-day course in Kiev, Ukraine
11th Nov - 12th Nov 2017 / Yaroslavl Proculut, 1/3, Kiev
Over two days, we will explore lexical perspectives on teaching vocabulary, grammar, reading and speaking and the course will hopefully answer such questions as:
- What different ways of looking at vocabulary are there?
- What kind of vocabulary should we you teach? And how much?
- How should we choose examples? How much?
- How does vocabulary relate to other skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing)?
- What is the relationship between vocabulary and grammar and how can we best exploit this in the classroom?
For more information and to reserve a place on the course, click here.